For the most part, we see Hollywood as a faraway place with unimaginable paychecks and lifestyles we can only dream about. But within this unusual culture, there are a few stars that for whatever reason, we could see ourselves friends with. Some of it is related to the roles they play or maybe a welcoming smile, and we could be completely off base, but here we’ve picked the stars we’d most like to have a beer with.
- Tina Fey: Not only is she funny in a real-life way, she comes across as an average person. She’s both attractive yet realistic, without the flawless beauty of many Hollywood females that most of us find intimidating.
- Matt Damon: Though you probably can’t relate to the insanely talented and dangerous Jason Bourne, his real-life counterpart has a simple, friendly smile that makes you want to get to know him. Even though he’s going on 40, there’s an innocent boyishness look about him that could be one of the reasons he’s Hollywood’s favorite leading men.
- Mark Ruffalo: Despite the fact that he’s played a number of different roles recently, many of us remember his roles in movies such as Rumor Has it, Just like Heaven, and 13 Going on 30 as the sweet innocent boyfriend who gets his heart broken–and that’s something we can all relate to. Like Damon, he has an approachable look about him as well that just makes you want to be his friend.
- Seth Rogen: A drink at a bar with this comedian would probably be quite the abs workout. Rogen was the co-writer for Superbad, a teenage comedy that in many ways is extremely accurate in the way it portrays the minds of highschoolers, suggesting Rogen understands us average folk. The curly hair, glasses and hilarious performances earn him a spot on our list.
- Jennifer Garner: This 38-year-old star can be both unbelievably stunning and incredibly average looking depending on the day. With the exception of more intimidating roles such as in Alias, Garner often plays a sweet, innocent girl looking for love, making her a likable character. Unlike many Hollywood stars she doesn’t put off that air of superiority and seems like a genuinely friendly woman.